mandag, november 28, 2005

More Esther Williams!

I don't know what it is about this purple hat...still missing the beautiful edge.....Emma is totally crazy about it!



Okay...personally.....I think the purple hat is a little bit too big for my little pumpkin....and therefore I started a new one for Emma! I'm making the sides a half report shorter....the yarn is amazing ...so soft and elastic....100% wool from Wales...can you ask for more. I bought it here and I just have this one skein...wanted to use it for something really special like this Esther Williams Hat!



A new set of wristwarmers using the same pattern as the red pair.....these will be for me....made in the wonderful and soooo soft alpaca yarn.

1 kommentar:

IF Stjernen sagde ...

Jeg kan da godt forstå at hun er vild med den hat - hun ser absolut bedårende ud i den :-)
KH Britta